Thank you for your interest in ADC’s career opportunities. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, ADC specializes in the development of Fresh Item Management software systems for the grocery and fresh food industries since 1989 and with its EMEA office in Cambridge UK, ADC is looking for suitably motivated, qualified and experienced individuals to work at those locations.
ADC provides an excellent work environment in Tampa, Florida and Cambridge UK, with above average base salaries, medical and dental insurance (choice of plans), employer-matched 401K/Pension, profit sharing and share options. Insurance options include: life, vision, short/long term disability and pre-paid legal. All Federal/Bank holidays are paid holidays with a Flexible Vacation Plan Policy in place for all full-time employees. Business casual dress code, Friday is shorts and t-shirt day.
ADC is an equal opportunities employer. We recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status.
If you have real experience in any of the following, please submit your resume:
- Grocery chain fresh food operations experience.
- Software development, testing, implementation or support in scales management or retail software applications.
- .NET, C#, C/C++, dynamic HTML/XML programming for the Windows systems.
- SQL Server/Oracle database design and development, including stored procedures.
- Sales or Marketing of software and/or electronic equipment to the supermarket industry.
- E-mail resumes to: MyCareer@AppliedDataCorp.com. No agencies please.
ADC is actively recruiting for the following positions:
ADC is currently looking for motivated “doers” who can influence change and make a difference in fresh food. We are seeking a Marketing Manager with the right blend of creative, analytical, and strategic skills to be responsible for creating, executing, and measuring successful marketing programs. The position requires a blend of digital marketing, demand generation and content creation skills, with hands-on experience and a proven ability to manage milestones and goals. The person in this role will develop and manage campaigns, and will utilize analytics to understand and report out on metrics/ROI from campaigns.
This person will help educate the business on best practices in digital marketing, web content management, SEO and SEM optimization, and email campaigns, and will be responsible for driving the development of new material, including white papers, solution briefs, case studies, videos, podcasts, press releases, etc.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to learn, a bias for action, and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-pressure setting. This individual should also be a smart communicator with the ability to interact and influence across functional teams and leadership levels both inside and outside the company.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage the execution of campaigns and tactics that meet objectives across email marketing, webinars, tradeshows, SEO and SEM, surveys, customized demand generation programs and additional channels as necessary.
- Develop and execute nurturing programs for early and mid-stage leads.
- Manage content strategy and assets, utilizing them for maximum impact across the buyer journey.
- Manage development of press releases, blog posts, white papers, and other marketing collateral.
- Plan and coordinate trade shows, workshops, and executive-level networking events.
- Ensure effective configuration of Pardot and the website to align with internal processes, segmentation and metrics.
- Contribute to the optimization of the website as a lead generation channel.
- Measure and manage impact of marketing activity, providing post campaign analysis and reporting, working with the Sales and Account Management teams to optimize performance and ROI for all marketing programs.
- Leverage marketing automation to develop, launch, manage and measure lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools, which includes data import, data management, customer segmentation and targeting activities as well as KPIs and reporting.
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure proper transfer and measurement of leads across the full sales funnel.
- Manage paid social and other media buys for measurable impact.
- Grow audiences and leads through inbound marketing efforts.
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ year’s professional marketing experience, ideally SaaS product management or B2B marketing.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and a willingness to shift gears as needed in order to achieve business goals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management
- Ability to translate and distill highly technical solutions into business and consumer benefits
- Strong understanding of core marketing and sales pipeline tactics
- Understanding of, and belief in, data driven marketing approach
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Fresh food/convenience store/grocery retail business and technology experience is a plus.
For consideration, please send a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADC is looking for an experienced C# / ASP.NET Developer to join our development team in building the latest generation of web-based fresh food management grocery retail applications.
The ideal candidate must have formal training and professional experience in OOP using the C# language using the SQL Server DBMS.
Professional experience in the following would be a plus: XML, Web Services, SOA, Oracle, Retail/grocery applications and device communication development.
This permanent position requires you to be physically in ADC’s Development Center near Tampa airport during office hours, 5 days per week, unless traveling on ADC’s business (very occasional business travel).
Please only respond if you can fulfill all of these requirements. E-mail resumes to: MyCareer@AppliedDataCorp.com. No agencies please.