To us, it’s all about keeping things fresh. We are fresh food technology innovators and we use our industry leading software to help our customers tell their fresh story.
At Applied Data Corp (ADC), we believe the days of instinctive merchandising are numbered. More than ever, retail merchandisers need data driven methods for forecasting the right amount of product availability all while maintaining product safety and keeping fresh food profitable. We simply seek to give people what they want-easily available, convenient and safe, fresh food.
ADC is currently looking for motivated “doers” and top performers who can influence change and make a difference in fresh food. We are rapidly growing our team and are looking for dynamic, high performing Sales Directors with experience in selling technology products and/or services. The Sales Directors mission is spread the word about ADC’s solutions that increase revenue, reduce waste and support food safety. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business due to prospecting and relationship building. They also need to have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the C Suite.
In this position, you will partner closely with marketing, SDRs, Implementation and Customer Success to close pipeline for existing customers and net new logos. You will accomplish this objective through a variety of strategies such as: cold calls, warm calls, email campaigns, social selling, conference calls, web-meetings, onsite meetings, tradeshows and referral mining.
Commission potential for average producers typically ranges from $55,000 – $75,000 your first year, with top producers earning more than $100,000. We are interested in individuals with the potential for career pathing opportunities into sales management as we look to expand throughout the globe.
What you will receive:
- Generous commissions, with bonuses and contests
- Flexible vacation policy, aka no vacation policy!
- Benefit opportunities including health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Company provided in-bound sales leads (but the most successful reps self-generate their own opportunities)
- Annual residual payouts on customer renewals
- You are a top performer with consistent and proven sales results
- MacGyver like ability to win the business
- A keen sense for what will keep our clients thrilled with ADC and the ability to deliver it
- Comfort selling to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations
- Office phobia… traveling for 50%+ of your time for client meetings, events and tradeshows
- Strategic thinking which allows you to drive your own schedule while maximizing results
- A desire to learn and ask questions
- A strong sense of responsibility to provide our clients with the right solution and to follow up on implementations associated with new solution and service sales
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities weekly
- 5+ years of successful experience in a sales role
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration preferred
- SaaS software sales experience is a plus
- A “roll up the sleeves” entrepreneurial mentality, driving to get things done
- Proven track record of creating revenue generating opportunities and quota attainment
- Proven ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, and effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and professional demeanor
- Fresh food/convenience store/grocery retail business and technology experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience
- Consultative and social selling experience
For consideration, please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com